Are you searching for an inmate you knew? Do you want to visit him or her yet you don’t know the prisoner he or she is currently located? If you are interested in a certain prisoner, you can use the TDCJ website to look for any information you want to know. You can read more about the website here at www.tdcjinmatesearch.biz. Just make sure you know the steps in the search method.
- You need to visit first at the Texas Department of Criminal Justice website. Locate the “General Information” link and after that find the “Offender Information”. Immediately after redirected at the page, you will choose the “Online Offender Search”.
- Basically key in the offender facts on the field offered. You may choose to employ the first name, the surname or even the TDCJ number of the offender, sex, race along with the SID (State Identification Number). The greater number of information you type in the more accurate the outcome could be. This means that fewer list to look through.
- If perhaps you prefer to find a prisoner, you can fill the information by hitting the “Record”. This will present you with the details you need. The facts will normally include the full name of the inmate, the date of discharge, the race, age, SID, TDCJ number, the prisoner placed and the criminal history.
- You can speak to the Department of Criminal Justice. You could call 800-535-0283. They should entertain you between 8 am to 5pm on weekdays exclusively. Just provide the SID, TDCJ number or the date of birth of the inmate.
- You can also seek out an offender via emailing firstname.lastname@example.org containing the name of the prisoner as the subject of the You need to give the name, TDCJ number and then the date of birth inside the body to help make the inquiry quick. If you aren’t clear on some information, you may show an estimate date as well as the place where it is guilty.
The TDCJ Inmate Search free website is for everyone to use anytime and anywhere they want.