Visitation can lessen through time, especially when you family and friends are getting busy with the life outside while you are stuck inside the prison. How can you communicate with them as often as you like? CorrLinks offers an email system where inmates can have their account to email people they would like to talk to. Just subscribe in the system paying the minimum amount for the service. How can you use the system?
The Registration Step of CorrLinks Account
- The CorrLinks system will send an invitation for those people who have loved ones inside the Federal prison. The email will contain Identification Code.
- After you have received the invitation, you can now register at www.corrlinks.com. Just go to the homepage of the program and then click Register. Select New Users.
- Just input a valid email address and password for security purposes. You will need now to inout the Identification code on the field provided.
- When you finished the process, just wait for about 30 minutes for the approval and you can access your account.
Some Tips Upon Using Your Account
- You can add the inmate on your address book by knowing its number.
- The identification code is a requirement on the adding process. Better take note of the code given to you on the email.
- When you are already setup and have added the inmate number, you can now ready to send an email. To do this, just visit your Mailbox. In there you can click New Message. Now you can compose what you want to say.
- Setup a message alert by going to the Account Management. In “Manage my inmate list”, just check the Email Alert. You can now receive email every time your loved one in the prison messages you.
Visit Corrlinks email sign in page now so you can start with your own account.