Every day we receive annoying messages from senders that we do not know. These emails are even pointless and already annoying. You can do something about this issue with Gmail. If you have a gmail.com account, you should read this one. You can block the sender so you will no longer receive emails from this specific email ID. How? Read below:
- Access your profile in Gmail. It’s essential to pick which senders you will no longer like to get any emails or messages within your inbox.
- On the right side portion of the webpage in the search bar close to the upper part display, simply click the triangle shape.
- A window will appear after pressing. Just opt for the “All mail” in the Search drop-down menu at the very top left portion of the window.
- Key in the email address of your sender within the search sector. The site will offer the result if you key what you wish to filter.
- Just press the “Create filter with this search” link at the end part at the right spot of the search window. You will have a new window that pop-up where you can pick what activity you would like to perform.
- Lastly, it is possible to choose “Delete it” utilizing the check box next to it.
Blocking Email Sender through Open Message
- You have to select the arrow down on the left side in the open message. It will have a drop-down menu and pick the “Filter messages like this.”
- Be sure to state that the criteria have the right information. On the space, be certain that it has the sender’s email address.
- After that, just opt for the “Create filter with this search” link towards the bottom website of your window at the right side.
- Then click the “Delete it” around the next window. Lastly, you will not get any emails with this sender.
If you do not know how to login with Gmail you can always ask Gmail login help.